Monday, January 19, 2009



Happy Monday! Just wanted to share a photo of the card I made for Jami's January Swap. I love this new Goody Goody Gumdrops hostess set from Stampin' Up! My style tends to be cutesy, so this was a must have set. All the images are adorable. Be back later and hope you all have a great day!
:) Rachel



Rachel's Recipe:
Stamps: Goody Goody Gumdrops and Sprinkles
Paper: Real Red, Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette, Kraft , Watercolor and Pink Pirouette DSP
Ink: Stazon Jet Black, Craft White, Baja Breeze, Real Red and Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Dimensionals, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 2way glue pen and Real Red 5/8" Ribbon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

stinken cute!!! i LOVE IT ALL! The whole site is awesome! from your biggest fan - Murf

Jacquel said...

You are a cutesy stamper!! You should join me in Blogger Group #8 on SCS. Check it in the forum for Blogs & Blogging....we'd love to have you, especially me!!!

Anjou Krelovich said...

Another great card! Love all your work!

MaryJo said...

Nice card! Clean and simple... my favorite style!!