Thank you Kerry & Anne for this wonderful award. These two ladies are amazing stampers and I love visiting their blogs. They are so friendly and super sweet. Truly great blogging buddies!
Here's my list of things to do...
1. Thank the person who nominated me for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on my blog.
3. Link the person who nominated me for this award.
4. Name seven things about me that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate seven Kreativ Bloggers
6. Post links to the seven blogs that I nominate.
7. Leave comments on all seven blogs letting them know I nominated them.
Hmmm.... 7 things that people might find interesting (or scary! LOL!)
1.) My very first stamp was a Hello Kitty stamp with my name on it. The best stamp ever! I have had it for almost 30 years and it has never needed to be re-inked. Perfect impression everytime!
2.) I love pickles (yummy!)
3.) My friends would say I have a quick wit. Apparently I am not funny enough on my blog, since a couple of them have told me I don't even sound like myself. Call me crazy, but it's kind of hard to bust out one liners on a blog.
4.) I was on Splitcoast Stampers for like 3 or 4 years before I posted my first comment or gasp! a card. I don't know why it seemed so terrifying. It took my friend Jackie to get me out of my shell. Thanks Jackie!
5.) I love to hoard patterned paper.
6.) My favorite color is purple
7.) My dream is to go to New York!!!
Now on to the fabulous bloggers I would like to pass on this award to:
Amazing ladies and stampers :)
Thanks for visiting and I will be back Monday with some creations and some news :)