Friday, December 4, 2009

TESC93 - Sweet Holiday Wishes!

Happy Friday! The weeks are flying by and Christmas is getting so close. I am just thrilled with today's Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge! Just another fabulous reason to make another Christmas card. I decided on making a 4 bar size card for TESC93. These adorable A Muse images just fit so perfectly with that size. I really wanted the card to be festive and fun, so I used the Jolly by Golly paper collection by Cosmo Cricket.


So are you all ready for the holidays? I am doing really good on the Christmas card front. We also got our tree last weekend and it smells so wonderful! I really love having a fresh tree. It's just such a nice treat. Let me know what you are up to and be sure to visit the sketch crew to see their fab creations:

Alice Wertz
Jackie Pedro
Jami Sibley
Lisa Hjulberg
Lynn Mercurio
Melissa Sauls
Monika Davis
Sherrie Siemens
and Taylor!!!!

Thanks for visiting and Have a wonderful weekend!!!

Rachel Siggy

7 comments:

Sandra MacLean said...

Rachael, this is soooo cute!!

Alice said...

what an adorable card Rachel!! love those cute images you used!! =)

Kerry said...

Oh my Rach!!!

Super CUTE card! Love the card!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Sweet card Rachel. Love the cute images and great colors. TFS!

Donna Baker said...

sweet card! I left you an award on my blog today, come check it out!

http://www.serenityinstamping.com/2009/12/stay-warm.html

Melissa Sauls said...

Tooo cute Rachel! I absolutely love that Cosmo Cricket line and the images you chose are soo stinkin' adorable! Great job!

jill Grace said...

Such a fun card Rachel! This is a great way to showcase those stamps.