Saturday, April 2, 2011

Have you seen the "Eclipse"?

Hi Friends!!! Did you see the "Eclipse"? Eclipse tape of course! LOL! I have been looking and looking for this tape for months. No one had the large roll in stock and when I had finally given up I received an email from Impress Rubber Stamps featuring their What's New items. I clicked on the link and what did I see... the ECLIPSE!!!! Woo Hoo!!! So I thought I would do a little post for you in case any of you were looking for it as well. It arrived very quickly and you can find it right here. So happy I found it! I will be back later today with a card to share and Monday I will have some Stampendous Cupcake goodness for you too!


Thanks for visiting and Happy Saturday!
Rachel Siggy

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Wooo... Thanks for sharing the info, you are the best. I have a few sheet of 8 1/2 by 11" and the mini rolls previously, but I only have the mini rolls left.

Lynn Mercurio said...

I LOVE this stuff. I think they stopped making it for a little while and then they found another manufacturer. So glad too. It's my masking tape of choice. Glad you found a source!