Friday, May 27, 2011

TESC139: Toad-ally Awesome!

Happy Friday! Are you ready for another wonderful Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge? What a great way to kick off the holiday weekend! I adore the Trick or Sweet II set and wanted to use that adorable toad image & sentiment for a birthday card. I also just can't put down these MME Lime Twist 6x6 paper pads. They are all so cute! I use the Fly a Kite pattern because of the fun bright colors which are perfect for a birthday card. I colored the image using Copic markers. I added some spots to the toad using the colorless blender. I tweaked the sentiment a bit by swapping out the "toad-allly awesome Halloween" to "toad-ally awesome ... Birthday" by using the "Birthday" sentiment from Sweet Celebration. I hope you enjoy this week's TE Sketch Challenge and play along with us. There's an opportunity to win a prize with each TE Sketch Challenge. You can get all the details at the Taylored Expressions Forum on SCS.


Ready to play along? Be sure to stop by and visit the rest of the Sketch Crew for some inspiration. We also have another 2 fabulous guest designers this week - Rosemary Dennis and Kelli Hull

Thanks for visiting and Happy Friday!
Rachel Siggy

6 comments:

Wanda Guess said...

Absolutely Fabulous Rachel! Love it! The colors, the coloring, everything! Have a great weekend!

Scrappychick said...

well he's just toad-ally adorable Rach!!

Jami said...

So bright and fun and I love the way you tweaked it to be birthday! That pinking edge layer is the perfect touch too!

Dawn Easton said...

LOVE this! I am loving the MME paper pads too! Fun and bright! Your card is adorable!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Toad-ally awesome! Super cute image and great colors Rachel. :o)

thescrapmaster said...

SO CUTE!!! I love the way you colored that froggie!
Hugs,
Samantha