Hi Friends! I'm back with a quick post today for the 12 Days of Christmas / Halloween in July. I hope you are liking the sneak peeks so far. The complete line is now available to view & purchase on the Stampendous website here. So go check it out! You are gonna love what you see! Today's card features the adorable Cling Spooky Treat Set. I fell in love with this super cute ghost and had fun creating this Halloween card. I'll be back later tonight to post the instructions and supply list. Also wanted to let you know I will be offering up some BLOG CANDY at the end of this 12 Days Series. Hopefully my little ghost friend won't be eating it. LOL! So stay tuned for that too! Please join me again tomorrow for another Christmas creation.
1. Make card from Kraft cardstock.
2. Cut panel of black/kraft polka dot paper and adhere to card base.
3. Die cut scallop circle mat from black cardstock and pierce a hole in each scallop.
4. Stamp image onto white cardstock, color, die cut (circle) and adhere to black scallop circle mat.
5. Adhere image to card base with foam tape.
6. Stamp sentiment onto green patterned paper, die cut (circle), trim off bottom of circle and adhere to base.
7. Add button to top of sentiment with a glue dot.
Stamps: Cling Spooky Treat Set (Stampendous)
Paper: X-Press IT Blending Card Paper (Copic) and Patterned Paper (Canvas Corp & Bo Bunny)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko) and Copic Markers
Accessories: Circle and Scallop Circle Dies (Spellbinders), Button (Cosmo Cricket), Foam Tape (Best Creation), Piercing Tool (Making Memories) and Zots Glue Dot (Therm-O-Web)
Thanks for visiting and Have a Stampendous Day!