Monday, February 22, 2010

Elzybells Sneak Peeks - Floral Fervour & Fervour Sentiments

Hi Pals! It's getting close to another Elzybells Release! Yippee! So today I bring you a sneak peak of Floral Fervour & Fervour Sentiments. Floral Fervour is filled with several beautiful floral images. I loved playing with these sets since they compliment each other so perfectly. It was difficult to choose which floral image to use. They are all so pretty. I chose these two images because I wanted to use a pretty sunny yellow since it has been beautiful outside lately. I also love using Colour Co-ordinates products. For these projects I reached for my favorite color Chocolate Brownie for the textured cardstock and buttons. It's nice to have a pretty floral set to go to time and time again. I know this one will be that set for me.

Please be sure to stop by and visit the rest of the Design Team to see what floral beauties they have created:
Inge Groot
Jeni Allen
Jessica Flynn-Shaffer
Moon Hulsman
and of course Elizabeth!!!

Thanks for visiting and Have a Splendid Day!
Rachel Siggy

Rachel's Recipe:
Stamps: Floral Fervour & Fervour Sentiments (Elzybells)
Ink: Chocolate Brownie (Elzybells) & Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest and Ripe Avocado (PTI)
Paper: Chocolate Brownie Textured CS (Elzybells), Rustic White CS (PTI) and Patterned Paper (Bo Bunny Double Dot)
Accessories: Chocolate Brownie Buttons (Elzybells), Nesties, Paper Piercer (SU!), Stickles, Ribbon (PTI & Amuse), Scallop Edge Punch (Fiskars) and 3D Foam Tape (Best Creation)

6 comments:

Julie said...

Such beautiful cards - I love the yellow - reminds me of spring [which is wish would hurry itself along]
Take Care and have a super great week - Ju xx

~amy~ said...

fabbie cards...love the brown and yellow combo!!!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I just love these yellows and browns together!! Wonderful cards, Rachel! TFS.

Jenny said...

Both card are so sweet. I love the color combos you used!

Scrappychick said...

What gorgeous cards!

Alice said...

oh! very pretty cards! fabulous designs!