Sunday, February 21, 2010

Stampendous Catalog - Part 2

Hola! It's been a wonderful Sunday and I am back to share with you the Everyday/Changito cards I created for the Stampendous Catalog. I hope you enjoyed yesterday's baby cards. Today's cards are filled with terrific sentiments. I was busy getting these cards together during the fall and I couldn't wait for the catalog to come out, so I could share them with you. Here they are so please enjoy!


CRV149 Cling Always Laughter / N217 Changito Amigos

SSC160 Changito Dos / CRC197 Cling It's a Jungle
CRV151 Cling Life Paths / SSC1002 Dotty Daisies

CRV152 Cling Smile Curve

E230 Changito Loco / CRH248 Cling Everyone Smiles

Thanks for stopping by for a visit! I am off to catch up on the Olympics. Have a great day!
Rachel Siggy

3 comments:

Suzie Q said...

Hi Rachel,
great fun cards i love the way you use the bright colours they are very cheerful!
enjoy your day
Suzie Qx

Alice said...

oh! your cards just make me smile, Rachel! those are just adorable!!

Scrappychick said...

They are all cute, cute, cute!! Love the colors :)