Saturday, June 13, 2009

Scribble This Challenge #2 - Levels


Shades may be required for this post! Wow! My card on the right was enhanced in Photoshop Elements using Lisa Spangler's tips. Her card photos always "pop" and I love the look she always achieves. This card is the follow up to her first Scribble this challenge - white balance. In this new challenge we are learning all about levels. Lisa's tutorials are awesome, so be sure to check them out and play along if you can! I was honestly amazed on how much brighter my card turned out. I like the "poppin' fresh" look. Am I Lisa Jr.? No, but I can dream can't I? LOL! Can't wait to learn more from her. Check out my previous post of this card in which I enhanced the brightness/contrast in Photoshop. You can still see a big difference using levels for more control. Hope you are have a fabulous weekend and I am off to score me some killer hotdogs @ Chronis. It's all about the Hoffy"s!


3 comments:

Two Happy Stampers said...

Wow! The difference between the two is amazing! Cute card, too! =)

Alicia said...

I can't wait to try this with some of my dingy cards thanks for posting this and the link to the site.

Winter said...

WOW, it looks great!