Friday, June 19, 2009

TECC73: WOO HOO!!!!

Happy Friday! Wow! I can't tell you how thrilled I was when I received an email earlier this week from Taylor. She wanted to know if I would like to be this week's Featured Cupcake Samper and if was available. My response was "I would LOVE to be and I am SO available!". LOL! I knew exactly which cupcake stamps I wanted to use. SASI of course! So here is a card using my all time favorite Cuppie. Love that tongue! Please be sure to stop by Taylor's blog to see her wonderful cupcake creations. Tomorrow is the Taylored Expressions Farewell Party, so if you live in the So. Cal. area you just gotta stop by and meet her before her big move. Have a wonderful day my sweet friends and thanks for visiting!!! :) Rachie


Rachel's Recipe:
Stamps: Sweet Celebration (Stamp a Sweet Impression)
Paper: White CS (PTI), Red Dot CS (Bazzill) and Patterned Paper (Bo Bunny)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Copic Markers
Accessories: Piercing Tools, Button & Dimensionals (SU!), Ribbon (Bo Bunny), Brads (Creative Impressions) and Stardust Stickles.

13 comments:

Donna Baker said...

this card is too cute with the bright, cheerful colors! Congratulations on being Featured Sampler today!

kadie said...

Congrats on being the featured sampler today! This is sooo cute and I love love love the colors you chose!

Jami said...

Wow this is one FUN card! Congrats on being the Featured Sampler. I hope to see you at Taylor's tomorrow - although I won't get there till afternoon.

Taylor said...

Super sweet, Rachel! I love the bright papers you used! Thanks so much for sampling the sketch this week... looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!

Stephanie Hargis said...

This is such a bright and cheery card Rachel! I love how your card turned out! Congrats on being this week's Featured Sampler! :D

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card! Love the FUN colors! Congrats on being the Featured Stamper. :o)

Merry said...

Congrats on being the featured sampler. Love this card.

Sandra MacLean said...

Congratulations Rachel!! This card just makes me happy!! Thanks for the pick-me-up! :)

Kerry said...

Congrats on being Featured Sampler!!! Woohoo!!! :D Super cute card, so colorful and cheerful!!! I love the bright colors. LOL!

Alicia said...

Congrats on being asked to be a featured and what a bright and adorable card.

Jacquel said...

This is so pretty Rachel! love the bright colors you used...awesome work & congrats on being featured!

Anjou Krelovich said...

So bright and happy!

TCake said...

fab card..love the colurs very bright & funky!... Tx