Thursday, June 11, 2009

TECC71 - Soak up the sun!

Hola! How are you all doing? It's been pretty nice around here with the cooler weather, but I need some sunshine! Here's my card for Taylor's Cupcake Challenge #71. I had to use my new Bo Bunny papers and Cuppie to brighten up my day! I had the wonderful opportunity to meet Taylor a couple of weeks ago at her Taylored Expressions Trunk Show. I got to chat with her for awhile and admire all her beautiful samples. Even did a wonderful make and take! Honestly her cards are beautiful on the internet, but in person they look even more amazing. Wow! She was a delight and so sweet. Of course I had my camera on hand for a photo op too! Thanks for stopping by and visting! :) Rach
Rachel's Recipe:
Stamps: A Year of Sweets 2 (Taylored Expressions) and A Day at the Beach (PTI)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Dark Chocolate (PTI)
& Copics
Paper: White, Kraft & Dark Chocolate CS (PTI) and Patterned Paper (Bo Bunny)
Accessories: Paper Piercing Tools, White Gel Pen & Dimensionals (SU!),
Ribbon (Bo Bunny), Green Gem (K&Co.) and Stardust Stickles


6 comments:

Merry said...

What a bright and cheery card...love the papers

MaryJo said...

Love this card, love the colors too!

sumbine said...

Great card!
I really like this fresh colors together.

Sabine

Donna Baker said...

oh you're so fortunate to have met her! I love the picture and you r sunbathing cuppie card is just fabulous!!

Ida said...

Congratulations on being the featured Cupcake Sampler Stamper this week. I can see why as this is just an adorable and sweet card. Love how cheery it is. - Lucky you for getting to meet Taylor and thanks for sharing the picture of the two of you.

heidi said...

How stinkin' adorable is this??!! Love the layout and L-O-V-E the colors. Congrats on being the TE featured stamper! WEll deserved!!