Wednesday, May 12, 2010

CCM - Thinking of you

Hi Friends! Today I will be sharing with you the darling image from Chi Chi Memories called I'll give you all my heart. It is available from Chi Chi Memories as a single digital stamp. She is so pretty! I thought the image would be perfect for this week's Chi Chi Memories Sketch Challenge. I started started off by coloring my image with Copic Markers. I then started all my layering. I cut up all my pieces of patterned paper and distressed the edges. I didn't want to hide the bottom layer of pattern paper since it is so pretty, so I decide to cheat a little and paper pierced a rectangle at the bottom. I then finished it with a fine brown ink pen for faux stitching. I stamped the sentiment at the bottom, added two brads at the top and that cute Prima flower at the bottom. There are more creations using this sketch and other wonderful creations at the Chi Chi Memories Community. It's a great place to chat and view lots of goodies from CCM. You will also want to visit the CCM blog to see this week's new release.

Thanks for visiting friends and Have a wonderful Wednesday! I will see you tomorrow for another fun Elzybells Challenge!
Rachel Siggy

3 comments:

Kerry said...

Oh Rach, I love your card! So so pretty, and the dp is just gorgeous!

Alice said...

she is adorable!! lovely card, Rachel!!

Lucy said...

Very cute card! Love your work!