Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Elzybells Sneak Peeks - Day 3

Hello! Are you loving these Elzybells Sneak Peeks? I really hope so because I LOVE this release! Tomorrow is the big day! Today I bring you the delightful new Say it with flowers set. The floral images are so sweet and the everyday sentiments are great. I will be using this set often. My first card has one of my all time fav sentiments ... If friends were flowers I'd pick you. I stayed with my trusty My Mind's Eye - Quite Contrary patterned paper. I love the floral print and it is perfect with this set. I stitched around all the layers and colored in the flower with Copic Markers. I added some ribbon and a flower button to complete the card. My second card features a few of the sweet flower images and another great sentiment. I stamped each image and colored them in with Copic Markers. I punched them out with a 3/4" circle punch and matted them with pink patterned paper punched out with a 7/8" circle punch. Very fun and easy to make. This set is so cute and fun. I hope you enjoyed today's Sneak Peeks! Come visit me tomorrow for Release Day!


Be sure to visit the rest of the Design Team for more Sneak Peek creations:
Inge Groot
Jeni Allen
Jessica Flynn-Shaffer
Moon Hulsman
and of course Elizabeth!!!
Thanks for visiting and Have a fabulous day!
Rachel Siggy

Rachie's Recipe:
Card# 1
Stamps: Say it with flowers (Elzybells)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Copic Markers
Paper: White & Kraft CS (PTI) and Patterned Paper (My Mind's Eye - Quite Contrary)
Accessories: Ribbon (A Muse), Button (PTI), 3D foam tape (Best Creation) and Stardust Stickles

Card# 2
Stamps: Say it with flowers (Elzybells)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Copic Markers
Paper: White & Kraft CS (PTI) and Patterned Paper (My Mind's Eye - Quite Contrary)
Accessories: 3D foam tape (Best Creation), 3/4" & 7/8" circle punches (EK Success), Square & Scallop Square Nesties and Stardust Stickles

6 comments:

Alice said...

so cute! your put those different patterns together so beautifully! love them!

~amy~ said...

such fun & happy cards!!!!

~kelly marie~ said...

These cards are so sweet and happy! I love them!

Kathy Martin said...

Such sweet cards! So colorful and fun! :)

Missy said...

Your stuff is AMAZING!! :)

Glenda J said...

These are both so great! Great colours.