Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Elzybells Sneak Peeks - Day 2

Hi Pals! I'm back with some more Elzybells Sneak Peeks just for you! Today I am featuring the super cute Brighter Tomorrow set. This set includes 4 sweet images and 5 great sentiments. This set is so cheery and fun. I felt the cards should be the same. I paired up the stamps with some cute Doodlebug patterned paper. Did you notice anything yet? Yup I finally broke out my Janome Sew Mini and stitched on my cards. I LOVE how the stitching came out. It got a little crazy in some spots, but that just adds character. LOL! My first stitched card was the darling rainbow card. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this rainbow image. So happy and bright! The sentiment is perfect since we are in for a little rain. I colored the rainbow and clouds in with Copic Markers and added some Stardust Stickles for sparkle. I stamped the sentiment on some double dot Bo Bunny patterned paper and wrapped some ribbon around the card to finish it off. My second card has the coolest birdie on the planet. Her future's so bright, she's gotta wear shades. LOL! This image just makes me smile! I stitched around the card base and added red brads to each corner. I then paper pierced around the main image after coloring it in with Copics. I matted the image with some pretty pink double dot Bo Bunny patterned paper. This little birdie wanted to really sparkle, so I covered her cloud with Stardust Stickles. She is just too cute not to brighten someone's day. I hope you love this set!!! It's so happy and cute!!!


Be sure to visit the rest of the Design Team for more Sneak Peek creations:
Inge Groot
Jeni Allen
Jessica Flynn-Shaffer
Moon Hulsman
and of course Elizabeth!!!
Thanks for visiting and Have a great day! I'll be back tomorrow with more Sneak Peeks!
Rachel Siggy

2 comments:

Alice said...

so cute! love the little birdie on the cloud! just adorable!!

~amy~ said...

LOVE both of your cards...soooo very sweet..rainbows just make everything happy:)