Monday, October 27, 2008

Trick or Sweet


Where did the weekend go? It was a whirlwind weekend for me, but I did manage to finish my Halloween goodies. I took a chocolate making class earlier in the week and made lots of fun treats. I just knew I had to use my Stamp a Sweet Impression Stamps for the packaging. The handle bag on the left has 2 purposes. I used Jen del Muro's sketch for the layout and it's a goodie bag for a friend. The Halloween pail is a little gift of some of the chocolate treats I made in class. Since the pail was already a cute Halloween polka dot pattern I just added some ribbon and a tag to embellish. Hope you had a wonderful weekend and I will be back later to post more photos from my chocolate making class .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, You're so happy!I so envy you.

Laura Pryor said...

How did I miss this post! It's awesome!!!!!! I love th sweets you made and how you packaged them! Lovely work!