Friday, January 23, 2009

Kristina's Color Inspiration Challenge #39

Howdy! I am back with another Challenge first. This time I am playing along with Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration Challenge for the first time. Can you believe it? I have been following her blog for so long and finally started playing. I was super lucky to get to meet Kristina at the SU! Convention last year. It was a thrill to get to meet her in person and take our picture together. Ok I got a little too excited and had to ask her to
retake our photo together. I looked horrible in
the first one. Luckily she did not call out "Security!". LOL! She is not only talented, but so sweet too. Have a wonderful Friday! TGIF!







Rachel's Recipe:
Stamps: Eastern Blooms and All Holidays (SU!)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and So Saffron & Real Red Markers
Paper: Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White and Patterned Paper (Bo Bunny)
Accessories: Black Brads (SU!), Buttons (Foof-a-la) and embroidery thread, mini glue dots and dimensionals.



9 comments:

Yankee in England said...

I love the patterned paper it is so cute. Great Card.

Anonymous said...

WOW!
I like what u do - especially the Halloween cards!

Anonymous said...

Awesome work! Perfect paper for this project - I needed some of that! lol!

Kara said...

love it!
Kara

Dawn G. said...

You have the cutest dang blog! I wish I new about this digital scrapbooking stuff...

Jacquel said...

This is soo nice Rachel! love the colors and your layout...excellent work gf!!!

Laura Pryor said...

Wow, so great!!!

Jan said...

You really nailed the color challenge with this card!
Great job, Rachel!

Erin McKinney said...

What a fun cheerful card!!