Sunday, October 11, 2009

Very Merry!

Happy Sunday! It's such a beautiful day outside, so I am off to visit the parents & brother. We are currently addicted to eating Sunflower seeds, so I will need to stop by the store and pick up some bags. We sound like a bunch of parrots. I will keep cracking away until my lips are white. Yes, it's that serious! I love salt! Well onto today's card, I couldn't find my parrot stamps to go along with the theme but I do have one of my fav owl stamps. When I saw this beautiful foil accented paper by Making Memories I thought it would be perfect for this stamp. These owls are so cute and it was fun paper piecing a couple of their scarves. Well I better get going, so have a wonderful Sunday and thanks for the visit!

Rachel's Recipe:
Stamps: Three Owls (Hero Arts), Home Sweet Home (SASI) and Best Yet (SU!)
Paper: White CS & Kraft CS (PTI), Chocolate Chip & Old Olive (SU!) and Patterned Paper (Making Memories & Bazzill)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive & Real Red (SU!) and Fresh Snow (PTI)
Accessories: Oval Punches & White Gel Pen (SU!), Ribbon (Paper Source), Mini Scallop Border Punch (EK Success), 3D Foam Tape (Best Creation), Red Brads and Christmas Red Stickles


Rachel Siggy

3 comments:

Merry said...

This is sooooooo cute and I love the holly paper. Great card.

~amy~ said...

super darling...those owlies are too sweet!!

Suzanne :O ) said...

sweet card! love how everything coordinates and those owls are a hoot! (pun intended!) :)