Thursday, February 4, 2010

Elzybells Challenge 36 - Valentine Treat!

Howdy! I'm back with another Elzybells Challenge! This time we are challenging you all to make a special Valentine treat for someone. I have been wanting to make this cute Treat Bag Cover I saw on SCS, so I thought this challenge was a perfect time to make one. This little treat holder came along so quickly. I am going to be mass producing these for my co-workers, so I kept the design clean, simple and cute. I have to say using the Colour Co-ordinates line by Elzybells was what really made these a breeze. I used the Pink Lemonade textured cardstock for the treat base. I then stamped the darling heart image (Heartstrings) with Pink Lemonade pigment ink on Whipped Cream textured cardstock. I added the sentiment (Tags-Valentine) with Chocolate Brownie pigment ink and layered the main image on Chocolate Brownie & Pink Lemonade textured cardstock. I added a bow and embellished with pretty Pink Lemonade buttons. Aren't you just loving Colour Co-ordinates? Well I got great news! Elzybells has extended their special offer on Colour Co-ordinates until midnight February 7th.
I hope you all get a chance to play along with us. Be sure to stop by and visit the rest of the Design Team to see their sweet creations:
Inge Groot
Jeni Allen
Jessica Flynn-Shaffer
Moon Hulsman
and of course Elizabeth!!!

Have a Sweet Day and thanks for visiting!

Rachel Siggy

4 comments:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Rachel, this is so cute!! I love the addition of the buttons!!

Alice said...

this is so sweet, Rachel! love it!

Laura Pryor said...

Oh, I just love this!!!!!! I think it's awesome!

Mary J said...

Oh, wow, I love this!