Thursday, November 11, 2010

Gingerbread Sightings 2010


Hello Gingy Lovers! It's that time of year again! Welcome to Day 1 of Gingerbread Sightings 2010. I have searched the globe (ok, the internet) to find you as much gingerbread wonder as possible. LOL! This year is just filled with sugar and spice and everything nice. Here we go.....

1. Stampendous - Cling Cookie Memories Set
Who could resist these adorable cookies?
2. Peachy Keen Stamps - Lots of Gingerbread Lovin' here
There is a new release tomorrow and I know I spotted some new gingerbread friends :)
3. Two Scoops Rice - Super Kawaii Gingerbread here
4. Waltzing Mouse - Bountiful Baskets Additions
A basket full of gingerbread men! What a perfect gift!
5. Flourishes - Sweets of the Season
Love the vintage look of these sweet gingerbread!
6. EK Success - Gingerbread Man Large Punch
I squealed with delight over this one!!! So cute and the perfect gingerbread shape!
7. Paper Source - I {heart} Paper Source and these wonderful goodies!

I had to order the gift wrap above online, since one lady bought out the whole store of this wrapping paper. Can you imagine that? Too bad it wasn't me! LOL!

Hope you like these goodies and I will be back on the weekend to share some more with ya!

Have a fabulous day and thanks for visiting!!!
Rachel Siggy

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Awww... check out all these gingerbread goodness!!! Sweet!!!

wendyp said...

that wrapping paper cracks me up with the headless gingerbread men. LOL!