Thursday, February 24, 2011

Cake! Cake! Cake!

Howdy Friends! I can't believe how crazy it's been lately, so I wanted to pop in and post a little birthday card I made recently for the daughter of one of my closest friends. She is an amazing young lady and I was so excited to celebrate her special day with her. I picked up the new Cuppie set called Sweet Friends by Taylored Expressions. I LOVE that adorable birthday cake image. I paired it up with some of my favorite patterned papers from MME and Bo Bunny. I added some glitz to the frosting using Stardust Stickles and a little sweet pearl for the center of the flower.

P.S. Just a little side note... I was so excited to see the brand new Copic colors available @ Oozak.com today. I was able to get all 12 and they have already shipped. Yippee!!! The first shipment is going fast, so stop on by and check out the new colors. They are really pretty!

I am going to be attending Scrapbook Expo this weekend here in Orange County, so I'll be sure to fill you in on any new goodies I pick up.

Have a fabulous day and Thanks for visiting!!!
Rachel Siggy

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a SWEET card...can't wait to hear about the Scrapbook Expo!

Anonymous said...

So sweet, my friend. Your cards always make me happy :)

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

RACHEL!!!! Yes I'm yelling at you!!! This is so dang cute I can't take it anymore! Love how you colored the cake pink and still gave her pink cheeks...the coloring is amazing! LOVE IT!

dreenie said...

i love this card!! its so sweet