Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Paddy's Day!

Hello Friends!!! Happy St. Paddy's Day!  I couldn't wait to share with you this fun Lawn Fawn card.  I created my little Leprechaun using the face and body portion of the Gnome from the Gnome Sweet Gnome set and added the hat from the Hats Off to You set.  I really love the new Bright Side Collection of papers and the 2 green patterned papers coordinated perfectly for this St. Paddy's Day card.  This little Gnome is just a perfect image to create lots of other characters.  He's just so cute and fun!  Hope you all have a fab day today and be sure to sport your green!



Have a great day and thanks for visiting!

Rachel Siggy

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

super cute Rachel! Happy St Patty's Day:)

Suzanne :O ) said...

what a great idea! he's super cute! :D

Chari Moss said...

This is Brilliant!!!!

wendyp said...

Rachel, this is too CUTE!!!

Christiana said...

This is darling! I saw this up on Lawn Fawn's Flickr feed, and I had to come check out your blog to see if all your cards are as cute as this one. They are! I'm a follower now. Love your creations!

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

OMG how did I miss this!!?? This is too freakin' cute GG! LOVE this card. Happy day to you! ♥