Sunday, March 15, 2009

TECC59 Birthday Wishes

Wow! Has it really been a week since I have posted? It's been pretty busy around here, so I was happy to get some stamping in this weekend. Here's my card for Taylor's Cupcake Challenge. I love these new Stampendous sets and cling mount stamps. I got a few on my trip to one of my favorite stamp stores, so you will be seeing more Stampendous this week. This sketch was a great one to use The Sweet Stack (DCWV) paper pack I have been hoarding. LOL! I also paper pieced the apron and popped up the cake for dimension. I really like how the cake sparkles. I LOVE Stickles. Hope you are having a fab weekend and thanks for visiting me.
:) Rach

Rachel's Recipe:
Stamps: Changito Baker and Cling Changito Cake (Stampendous)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Copic Markers
Paper: White CS (PTI), Baja Breeze & Parisian Breeze Specialty (SU!) and Patterned Paper (Bo Bunny & DCWV Sweet Stack)
Accessories: Brads (Bazzill), Oval & Square Nesties, Dimensionals and Stardust Stickles

12 comments:

Ryann said...

I hoard my Sweet stack paper too! Adorable card Rachel!!

Kathy K said...

ohmigosh! This is completely and utterly adorable!!! I love everything about it!

Jacquel said...

Your card is too cute Rachel...excellent job on the sketch---it was a fun one!

Michelle said...

Adorable!! Great image (LOVE Changito...hadn't seen this one yet) & love the papers...I have them too & I don't think I've used them yet, lol!

Alicia said...

Add another sweet stack hoarder to the list and a stickles lover (can you make a card without them LOL) Your card is so cute love how you did the apron nice attention to detail.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Rachel, this is just adorable! I love the popped up cake! YUMMY!

Laura VanVleet said...

Oh, Rachel! This is gorgeous!!

MaryJo said...

Love the new Changitos... my favorite! I like how you popped up the cake!!!

Paula said...

Fantastic card...and I've been S.L.O.W.L.Y. using my sweet stack too...I want to hoard it soooo bad...it goes great with all the cupcake stuff I have! LOL...

Carisa said...

omg, that is the cutest!

Laura Pryor said...

So cute! Love that you popped up the cake! Great paper in the back too! You always have GREAT papers that I drool over!

Merry said...

How cute is this card.