Saturday, September 19, 2009

Hello!


Hello! Happy Saturday! I have been busy trying to update my SCS gallery. I haven't posted anything since June, so I am still working on adding everything. A special thanks to my buddy, Sandra, for her help this week. She is just a sweetie and an amazing talent. Be sure to hop on over to her blog and tell her "Hello!". My card today is the swap I made for Jami's new catty swap. This Hello Again set by SU! just caught my eye. I loved the cute images. All the supplies are Stampin' Up! only. Hope you are all having a fab Saturday! Thanks for visiting me!
:) Rach

Rachie's Recipe:
Stamps: Hello Again & Sprinkles
Paper: Kraft, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White CS
Ink: Orchid Opulence, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip and Versamark
Accessories: Circle & Oval Punches, Rich Razzleberry Ribbon, Crafters Tool Kit, Dimensionals, Two Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter and White Gel Pen

7 comments:

Anjou Krelovich said...

Just adorable! I love the purple ribbon and tag on it!

Kerry said...

Rach, this is awesome!!! Have a great weekend!

~amy~ said...

Such a fabulous card..love the colors!

Lisa Lara said...

Cute card Rache, I like how you did your flower with the circle.

Anonymous said...

This is really cute Rach! I finally have the new In-Colors en route to me, so I hope to start playing with them next week! :) Hope you are having a great weekend!!

Laura Pryor said...

Fabulous as always my dear!!! love love love

Becky Carafa said...

This is beautiful! Love the purple!