Saturday, September 12, 2009

My Cute Stamps Weekend - Day 1

Welcome to My Cute Stamps Weekend! I LOVE Halloween and My Cute Stamps. And together they are fabulous! I love making tags for gifts and treats. The images from the Happy Owl-oween set are perfect for tag making. Tomorrow I will be back with 3 more tags from the same set. It is packed with so many adorable images. I couldn't just make 3.
The images are great to paper piece, like the super cute ghost and pumpkin. Fun, Fun, Fun! I hope you will be back later for tonight's spooky post as the My Cute Stamps fun continues. Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful Saturday!
:) Rachel

Rachie's Recipe:
All Tags:
Stamps: Happy Owl-oween (My Cute Stamps) and sentiments (A Muse)
Ink: Amuse Black Pigment Ink
Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny
Accessories: Buttons (PTI), Ribbon, 3D Foam Tape (Best Creation), Mini Glue Dots and Tag Punch (Creative Memories)


Ghost Tag:
Patterned Paper: White Embossed Dot (Bazzil)
Accessories: Black Gems (Kaiser) and Mini Scallop Dot Edge Punch (EK Success)

Pumpkin Tag:
Paper: Kraft CS (PTI)
Ink: Snow White (PTI)
Accessories: Crafter's Tool Kit (SU!)
























Candy Corn Tag:
Paper: White CS (PTI)
Accessories: Crafter's Tool Kit (SU!), Black Pen and Stardust Stickles

















3 comments:

Alicia said...

These are cute love that ghost can't wait to see what you have for us tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

These are darling! I am waiting to see what my budget is for the next couple of weeks because I want to place an order for MCS!

~amy~ said...

cute, cute, cute...btw, I LOVE your petite little flower frog!