Sunday, January 17, 2010

TESC98 - Birthdays are the best

It's time again for another Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge. This week's challenge TESC98 was fabulous for buttons, so I added a lot of my stash buttons to create this girlie birthday card. It's been a fun week for me to get a chance to do lots of stamping and be able to share it with you all. I really need to catch up on cardmaking, especially birthday cards. It seems like I am always running around trying to make them at the last minute. Sometimes I even have to *gasp* buy one. LOL! So of course, I knew that this week's TESC card would be a birthday one. I have been hoarding away on my patterned paper from Cosmo Cricket. I really love this sweet Girl Friday line and I finally had the strength to cut into it. LOL! I used the PTI Blooming Button bits set for the main image and sentiment. I added some various PTI buttons for the flowers and embellishment around the sentiment. This card was fun and fast to make. My favorite combo!

Thanks for visiting and I hope you all get a chance to play along with us. Be sure to stop by and visit the rest of the Sketch Crew to see what they have created:
Alice Wertz
Lynn Mercurio
Melissa Sauls
Monika Davis
Sherrie Siemens
and Taylor!!!!
Rachel Siggy

Rachel's Recipe:
Stamps: Blooming Button Bits (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black & Tea Leaves
Paper: White CS (Papertrey Ink) and Patterned Paper (Cosmo Cricket/Girl Friday & Bo Bunny/Tutu Double Dot)
Accessories: Buttons (Papertrey Ink), MS border punch, Square & Rectangle scallop nesties and 3D Foam Tape.

6 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Hi Rache!!!! What a cute cute card. I just love the buttons and colors. I love that line of paper too. I have some stashed away also. It is the cutest paper.

Alice said...

this is such a sweet card, Rachel! i love it!! =)

Aussieleigh said...

LOVE your card - its so fresh and bright - really sweet!

~amy~ said...

Oh my goodness...I love this!!

Shirlann said...

Really... so cute!

Katie said...

i love this card!!!!!! I want to start using buttons for my cards!