Friday, August 27, 2010

TESC126 - Thank you

Howdy Friends! It's Friday and I am still trying to recover from the weekend. I had a blast at my brother's wedding. Everything went perfectly and it was just beautiful. This weekend is starting off with another great Taylored Expressons Sketch Challenge. I can't stop using that adorable Bo Bunny - Petal Pushers patterned paper. It fit so perfectly with the Stampendous - Garden Box Set that I just had to use it again.


So you wanna play along? Taylor will be looking for her Top Crops and it could be you. We would love to see what you create. Need some more inspiration? Visit the rest of the TESC Sketch Crew to view their wonderful creations:
Alice Wertz
Lisa Hjulberg
Lori Craig
Monika Davis
Rosie Hughes
and Taylor!!!!

Thanks for visiting and Have a great day!


Rachel Siggy

4 comments:

Lori Craig said...

Super cute, Rachel! Love the little bug images. I call both of my girls 'bugs' because they were born in June. :) This would be right up their alley. Hugs to you, friend. Have a wonderful weekend!

Alice said...

too cute! love those little images! super card, Rachel!

Pam Hornschu said...

So bright and cheerful. I think I'll have to try this challenge! Congrats to your brother.

The Spotted Chick said...

Oooooh love it Rachel!! Why haven't I seen this paper before?? Ok, gotta go find me some now! Such an enabler you are. LOL!! {{{hen hugs}}}