Monday, August 1, 2011

iCopic Weekly Challenge #41 - Wavin' Hello!

Happy Monday! Hope you had a fabulous weekend! It was a hot one here in Cali, so you can see why I had this cutie on my mind for card making. This week's iCopic Challenge is Skin Tones. If you are used to coloring lighter skin tones then challenge yourself to coloring a darker skin tone and vice versa. I wanted to color this super cute Surfer Anya image by The Greeting Farm closer to my own skin tone during summer. I also colored her hair to match with some serious Sun In getting sprayed in for highlights. I always wanted to do that, but my mom was not having it at the time. So Anya gets to rock the highlights for me! I seriously do wish I had her abs. LOL! Surfer Anya was a blast to color and she looks stunning in every skin tone. I simply used two colors to achieve her gorgeous tan - E11 & E13. Easy Peasy! I hope you will play along with this week's challenge. It's been great seeing someone win a fabulous iCopic prize each week. To play along for your chance at winning just visit the iCopic Blog for the details and to link up your creation. Good Luck!


Copic Colors:
Skin: E11 & E13
Hair: E53, E25, E59 & E49
Swim Suit: R81, R83, RV55, YG23 & YG25
Flower: Y11, Y13 & Y15
Surfboard: Y11, Y13, Y15, RV09, RV17

Rachel Siggy

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a happy card!

Jessica Diedrich said...

how adorable is THIS?! What a great card, Rachel!

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

OMG Rachel...she's so cute!!! Nice job on making her tan - love it! Aloha!

Scrappychick said...

You are so funny Rach, my mom wouldn't let me near sun-in either. I would cheat and steal the lemons from the fridge :) Love your card GF :)