Friday, August 26, 2011

TESC145 - Bee Happy!

Hello Friends! I am super excited to bring you this week's Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge. I am the proud sketch artist for this week and I couldn't wait to share it with you all today. As you can see I just can't get enough of the August Key Ingredients Kit. Everything in the kit is just so adorable! I paired up the kit with Garden Party Critters to create my card. All the coordinating items included in the August Key Ingredients kit made it a breeze to create this card. My favorite part of the kit is the patterned paper with strips of different images. I was able to simply cut a strip of the daisy patterned paper to create a side panel. For the main image I used the cute bee hive image from Garden Party Critters with some honey added using Yellow Stickles. I had a lot of fun with this card and I hope you will play along with us this week. We love seeing your TE Sketch Challenge cards and Taylor loves giving prizes for each challenge. Be sure to check out the challenge details at the Taylored Expressions Forum at SCS.


Hop on over to visit my sketch crew buddies and our guest stamper to see all their spectacular creations:
Thanks for visiting and Happy Friday!
Rachel Siggy

p.s. Please forgive my photography on this card. I struggled trying to capture the pretty glitter on the bee hive. In real life it's a bright cheery yellow with lots of sparkle. :)

4 comments:

Scrappychick said...

super-bee-duper cute!!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Squeee, I love bumble-y things! and your card is SO super sweet! Love the stitching and sparkle! Beautiful card :)
hugs, margie

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

Hi GG!! REALLY really love this one! That happy yellow with the light blue is wonderful. Great card to start the weekend! Have a good one! :-)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, Rachel... this is so sweet! Lvoe the beehive, the perfect paper... the colors are lovely.