Friday, November 6, 2009

TESC90 - Sweetest Holiday Wishes

Hola Amigas! Woo Hoo! It's Friday and time for another great sketch from Taylored Expressions. This week's sketch TESC90 worked out perfectly for the PTI Gingerbread. He is so cute! I love how the VersaMagic ink in Gingerbread made the image come out so crisp. Amazing color! I really wanted the additional colors to be bright and sweet and I finally got my hands on some Doodlebug Christmas Candy. I basically bought out my LSS. LOL! I added some sparkle with Stardust Stickles around the pink circle layer and on top of the pink brads. Just had a blast making this card! Hope you all play along and be sure to visit the rest of the Sketch Crew to see their wonderful creations: Alice, Jackie, Jami, Lisa, Lynn, Melissa, Monika, Sherrie and Taylor!


Rachel's Recipe:
Stamps: Holiday Button Bits (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: VersaMagic Gingerbread and Dark Chocolate (PTI)
Paper: White CS (PTI) and Patterned Paper (Bo Bunny & Doodlebug Design)
Accessories: Marvy Mega Circle Punch, Pink Brads (Bazzill), 3D Foam Tape (Best Creation), Pure Poppy Buttons (PTI), Piercing Tools & White Gel Pen (SU!) and Stardust Stickles



Rachel Siggy

10 comments:

Jami said...

Love that bright fun paper - wow - such a perfect backdrop for your gingerbread man. And great tip on the ink - he looks great - so solid and crisp! Adorable card Rachel!

Jackie Pedro said...

ADORABLE, Rachel!! I used the same set from PTI!! GMTA!!!!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Absolutely adorable! I LOVE that PTI set, too. You and Jackie have inspired me to break it out and ink it up! I love bright colors, too. Kindred spirits are we!

Sandra MacLean said...

A gingerbread card from the gingerbread gal!! :) How perfect! Love this image Rachel! Makes me feel like I need to make some this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Shudup!...AAAdorAAAble y todo!!!!! Tu sabes!

Alice said...

LOVE your cute little gingerbread!!! so adorable! that set is going into my wish list!!!

Melissa Sauls said...

This card is just too adorable! Cutest little gingerbread I've seen. :) New Doodlebug Christmas paper??? How do I not have this yet?!?!? lol

Kerry said...

FUN card, so sweet!!! Of course, it fit you perfectly, I was at AC Moore today and saw the gingerbread man Martha Stewart punch.... I thought of you. :)

~amy~ said...

super sweet...love the bright and fun colors!!

Natalie said...

Love the bright colors on this ADORABLE card!! It's just perfect!!