Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Anniversary My Love!


It seems like the years are flying by because I am having so much fun. My life changed forever when I met my wonderful husband, Mike. Today we are celebrating our Wedding Anniversary. God has truly blessed me with this amazing man. He is handsome, kind, smart, funny and spoils me with stamps. I made this card special for him for both our Anniversary and Valentine's Day. I poured all my love into this card and a few tears of joy. I am so very happy!!! Happy Anniversary My Love!!






p.s. I was surprised today with these beautiful roses from my hubby. Thanks Mikey!


I will be back later to post the card recipe.

:) Rachel

7 comments:

Paula said...

FAB FAB FAB card! Love everything about it! (really love the "be mine" tag!)...and the roses are wonderful...last time I got a rose I was coming out of surgery..think you can teach my dh stuff like that? Flowers aren't just for illness? LOL

Jacquel said...

I hope you had a fab anniversary Rachel and love that card! nice work gf!!!

Laura Pryor said...

Oh my goodness, I love this card so much. I am really a fan of your work! I love these colors together and that image is just so adorable.

Jan said...

That card is gorgeous and your flowers are beautiful!!!

I told my hubby not to buy me candy or flowers this year - I said, "take me out, grill out or buy me craft supplies"! lol.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Rachel! Love the card and the paper...the Valentine's punch piece looks great!

Ryann said...

Aww what a sweetie your hubby is! The flowers are gorgeous as is your card! Congrats on your anniversary!

Laura VanVleet said...

I love this retired valentine set from SU~and this card has such beautiful, bright colors!! Love it!