Saturday, February 28, 2009

SFYTT Howdy

Howdy Partners! These boots were made for walking! This rhinestone cowchick is ready to lasso her a cowboy. I am trying to use the stamps I don't use that often. This is one of my favorite stamps, however I have only used it twice. I really liked this SFYTT challenge. I think I will be using it again soon. I hope you like the card and thanks for looking.
:) Rachel












Rachel's Recipe:
Stamps: M134 Cowboy Chick (Stampendous) and Cowboy Kid (SU!)
Paper: White CS (PTI), Real Red & Chocolate Chip CS (SU!) and Patterned Paper (My Mind's Eye & Bo Bunny)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Fresh Snow (PTI), Basic Brown (SU!) and Copic Markers
Accessories: Oval Nesties, Taylor's Tiny Twinkles (TE), Dimensionals, Paper Piercing Tools, Word Window Punch & Vintage Brads (SU!) and Stardust Stickles

3 comments:

Paula said...

Oh My WORD...I JUST LOVE THIS! LOL..it's cute, it's funny, I love the dp...it's AWE.SOME!!!!! You rock!

Jacquel said...

Now this is too cute! I like that image and the sketch!! You did a great job with it Rachel!!!!!

MaryJo said...

How stinkin' cute is this card?? I love it!!