Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Sunday!

Ok everyone it's time to bust out your Terrible Towels for today's game! We are from California, but we are huge Steelers fans at my house. Here's me below at Three Rivers for Monday Night Football! I had the Steelers head band, scrunchie y todo. This is one of my favorite vacations with my husband. We went to the Football Hall of Fame 3 times that trip too. Speaking of the Hall of Fame, we got another
Steeler inducted into the Hall of Fame. Congrats to Rod
Woodson! Pretty exciting weekend for us Steeler Fans! Hope it ends tonight as SUPER BOWL CHAMPS! Have a Super Sunday everyone!









1 comment:

Jacquel said...

You look so cute Rachel! I hope your team wins...I'm not a sports fan myself but I'll be rooting for your team!!! Hope you have a fabulous day!!!!