Sunday, May 16, 2010

CCM - Baby Flower

Hi Friends! Are you having a wonderful Sunday? I sure am and this little cutie is bringing lots of cheer. This image is from the Baby Flower Set #3 from Chi Chi Memories. This image is so cute and sure to brighten anyone's day. Chi Chi Memories really makes it easy to create with their digital stamps. They have a fantastic gallery for inspiration and sketches to spark your creativity. I am using the Chi Chi Sketch Challenge #4 to create my card. I started off by coloring the main image with Copic Markers. I then die cut the around the image and added some paper piercing . I die cut a scallop circle into my backgound layer and cut it in half. I separated the two pieces creating more space to place my main image and popped it up with 3D foam tape. I added two strips of patterned paper, 3 red brads to the top left corner and stamped the sentiment just below the image. I am really having lots of fun with these digital stamps, so be sure to stop by and visit Chi Chi Memories. They have lots more fun digital stamps to get you creating.


Thanks for visiting and Have a wonderful Sunday!
Rachel Siggy

1 comment:

Alice said...

this is sooooooo adorable!!!