Thursday, May 20, 2010

Elzybells Release Day!

Yippee!!! Today is the day! ELZYBELLS RELEASE DAY!!! To celebrate Release Day and to go with all the wonderful sets that I have given you Sneak Peeks on this week I have one more for you. Today I bring you DIY Dad! This set is close to my heart. My dad is wonderful at fixing things. I have seen him build a garage, repair our plumbing, fix our cars and well just about anything. He is truly a DIY Dad. I made these 2 cards with him in mind. I used the 2 different tool images from the set for my cards. I think I know quite a bit about tools growing up with a handyman such as my dad. Plus how many dad's can say their daughter can drive a forklift? LOL! That's a whole other story. Well my daddy loves tools as I am sure most of your dad's do too and I can't wait for him to see these cards. He likes my cards and well that just makes he so happy. The second card is poking a little fun at him. It's hard to see on the black background, but I stamped the "Work in Progress" stamp all over it. You see even though he can fix anything it doesn't mean it's always gonna get done right away. It may require several trips to Home Depot. LOL! I am so happy I got to share this set with you today and be sure to hop on over to the Elzybells store to see the full stamp release.


Be sure to visit the rest of the Design Team as we celebrate RELEASE DAY!!!
Inge Groot
Jeni Allen
Jessica Flynn-Shaffer
Moon Hulsman
and of course Elizabeth!!!
Thanks for visiting and Have a fabulous day!
Rachel Siggy

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

FUN cards...great images because I think masculine cards are tough ones to design!

Ryann said...

Oh these are so cute Rachel! Loving them!!

Alice said...

so cool! love those cute tools!! fab card, Rachel!

Xigubo News said...

Thanks for posting thiss