Tuesday, May 4, 2010

CCM - Happy Mommy's Day - Day 1



Hello Pals! I am so proud to begin my Guest Designer spot for Chi Chi Memories. Natalie has lots of goodies in her shop from Digital Stamps / Clip Art, Handmade Kawaii items and adorable prints. Lots of cute stuff!!! Just love all the selections! Today and tomorrow I will be sharing with you her adorable Happy Mommy's Day Digital stamp set. For today's card I used the sweet boy image from the set. He was so fun to color, especially the hair. I used My Mind's Eye patterned paper because the argyle pattern had a bit of red in it and I thought that would be great to add in red for the tulip. I added several layers for dimension and popped up the boy image in the center. I added some ribbon and tied on a button for my embellishment. I think this set is perfect for not only cards, but for coloring with kids. I know my niece and nephew would love to color this cute little guy. I can easily enlarge the image to make it easy for them to color. Cool huh? There are so many wonderful stamp sets in the Chi Chi Memories Store. You will have to check them all out. They also have a wonderful community where you can chat and see their fabulous gallery. Lots of Fun!!! I will be back tomorrow with another Happy Mommy's Day creation. Thanks for visiting and Have a Great Day!!!


Rachel's Recipe:
Stamps: Happy Mommy's Day (Chi Chi Memories0
Ink: Copic Markers
Paper: Kraft, White, Ocean Tides & Dark Chocolate CS (PTI) and Patterned Paper (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories: Crafter's Tool Kit (SU!), Ribbon & Button (PTI), Floss (DMC) and Foam Tape (3M)


Rachel Siggy

3 comments:

Laura Pryor said...

Awesome, Rachel!!!! Love it!!!

Alice said...

adorable!!! lovely card, Rachel!

Kerry said...

Rach, this is super cute!! I love this set, he is such a cutie pie.