Wednesday, May 5, 2010

CCM - Happy Mommy's Day - Day 2

Hi Friends! I'm back with another Happy Mommy's Day creation for Chi Chi Memories. This card features the sweet girl image and heart bouquet from the set. This little cutie is so adorable. I love her dress. I used the sketch from the first Chi Chi Memories sketch challenge. It went perfectly with these images. I started off by coloring my images with Copic markers and cut them out leaving a thin white border. I used some cute patterned paper from Crate Paper from the Paper Doll Collection for my base background and circle. I then layered a strip of blue paper onto my brown cardstock and added some ribbon to embellish. I finished the card by adding my matted heart bouquet over the ribbon and popping up the girl onto the middle of the circle. I hope you love this little cutie as much as I do. Be sure to check out the Chi Chi Memories Gallery to see the wonderful creations from their Design Team. The shop also has a new release that you will want to see too. Hope you all have a great day and thanks for visiting me!


Rachel's Recipe:
Stamps: Happy Mommy's Day (Chi Chi Memories)
Ink: Copic Markers
Paper: Dark Chocolate (PTI) and Patterned Paper (Crate Paper & Bo Bunny)
Accessories: Scallop Circle & Circle Nesties, Scallop border punch (EK Success), Ribbon (American Crafts) and Foam Tape (3M)


Rachel Siggy

3 comments:

Christi Flores said...

Adorable!!! Love that image!!

Alice said...

this is so cute!

Kerry said...

Super cute Rach! Love her and the layout is awesome!