Sunday, May 30, 2010

CCM - I Love Dad!

Happy Sunday! I hope you are all having a fantastic weekend! I am back with another great Chi Chi Memories stamp called Happy Daddy's Day. This little boy is so adorable. I started off by coloring the image with Copic Markers. I paired the image with some My Mind's Eye patterned paper. I love all the different colors. I then matted it all onto Kraft cardstock. I loved Friday's sketch, so I played with it a little again. I added some Bo Buuny double dot ribbon for the finishing touch. I hope you enjoyed the Chi Chi Memories creations I shared with you this month. Be sure to visit the Chi Chi Memories store to see all their wonderful products. Hope you have a fantastic day!!!

3 comments:

Laura Pryor said...

FAB job, Rachel

Kerry said...

Oh Rach, this is so so AWESOME! Love it to pieces!

Alice said...

lovely card! so cute!!